On 11-30-20, me and my groupmates filmed my part alone and our group video. It was a fun experience all in all. I included a picture above to show what our inspiration was. Destiny's Child was a group known for their differences but their similarities the same. Some differences would include their hairstyles and hair colors. They color coordinated and made their outfits alike a lot of the times. During our group shots, we would pick a certain color like red and find different variations of that outfit. Or we would pick a style sense like casual and go based off that. We shot multiple shots but in 2 different outfits. We had to make sure every shot matched up with the song. Before the shots, we would take time to listen to the song to make sure whatever scene we were shooting made sense. Our group establishing shot took the most time. It was one of the hardest to match up with the song as well. Doing it in the dressing rooms actually was really important to the scene. It was one o...
** Name of the Studio (PRESENTS) - Vision Filmworks ** Name of the Production Company - SJ Productions **Actors names - Julie Sanon, Sarah Thervil, St Flore Vernes, Sydney Woods **Film Title - Lesson Learned Casting by - St Flore Vernes **Music by - Joshua Blanchette Visual Effects - St Flore Vernes Costume Designer - Sydney Woods **Edited by - Sarah Thervil Production designer - Sarah Thervil Director of Photography - Julie Sa n on **PRODUCER or PRODUCED BY, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - St Flore Vernes **STORY BY - Sarah Thervil **WRITTEN BY - Julie Sanon **DIRECTED BY - Sydney Woods Font: Tone - The credits of our film will appear in two fonts, Times New Roman ( hello ) and Arial Black ( hello ) . Contrast: Color – The screen will be b...
Dialogue & Sound Script Scene 1: - Sydney: Girl, lemme tell you about this boy I talk to now - Sarah: Another one??? What's his name? - Sydney: Don't do that. But his name is Chris. He's so cute. He's tall. He plays basketball so you know I'm getting some of that NBA money. The only thing is I think he got a girl -Sarah: WAIT! Let me add Julie and St. Flore to the call cause no way you just said that - Sydney: Here you go about to do the most! Add them! Scene 2: Sarah: Julie, what you doing? We need to have a group call right now! Julie: I mean I was about to take my nap but come on and add me. I just know it's Sydney having boy drama ONCE AGAIN! Sarah: The fact that you know your friend so well Julie: I'm here! Sydney... what did you do?? Sydney: The fact that you didn't even give it a second thought... I need new friends. Sarah: St-Flore.. stop eating! We having an emergency group call St. Flore: Who told you I was eating???? Just add me to the cal...
Comments
Post a Comment